Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pressure

Ah, the joy of hot, pressured showers! This morning I slept in until 10am, then took my things to the girls shower room. Setting myself up I stepped into the shower, turned it on, and behold! A full, steady spray of hot water! This joy lasted the duration of my cleansing processes and I thought many a times about how long it had been since experiencing such a thing. For 10 days I filled water bottles with warm water, transferred it into a larger water bottle, and when getting enough, rinsed my soapy hair. It was entirely manageable, but I was ecstatic to embrace this luxury again.


SHOWER: The low-pressure all-in-one shower/toilet/sink/mirror room in Tanzania.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, the adventures you are having! I am glad you are having an adventure and experiencing God's provision, even through the quack of a duck!

    ReplyDelete